Friday, December 26, 2014

Grendel-a dog's curious life in pictures.

2 1/2 month old puppy: Super Grendel-always thought he needed a cape.



Naughty Grendel




Very naughty Grendel


Possessive Grendel-never touch the pig!


Proud parents of a Demon Dog.
 
 


Playful Grendel and best buddy Dynamo.
 


Smiling Grendel.
 


Beach Walk Grendel-look he's found a stick fish! Grendel continued to walk 1 to 2 times a day until the last day of his life.
 


Handsome Grendel.
 


Bah Humbug Grendel.
 


Patriotic Grendel.
 
Silly Grendel.
 


Cone of Shame Grendel.
 


Loving Grendel.
 
 


The Great Dog Grendel
R.I.P.
We love you forever.
 



2 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Awww, Connie, I'm so sorry to read this. There was also Art Room Grendel. It's so hard to lose such a loving life companion. Hugs to you.
Maria
p.s. what a wonderful tribute to Dr. McKinney as well.

Connie said...

Thank you Maria,

Yes there was an Art room Grendel for awhile. I wish I had taken a picture of that! Ha!
Dr. Mckinney was my angel that day. I was just so relieved to see her.
Thank you for the hugs-they are much needed and appreciated.
Connie