Wednesday, April 29, 2015

5 artists for the Silicon Valley Open Studios

Welcome everyone!

I haven't blogged for awhile because I have been massively busy preparing for the Silicon Valley Open Studios this Saturday and Sunday.  And Yes that is my art on the cover!  Sorry I had to blow my own horn just for a minute because having my work on the cover of anything is a great big first for me.
I am especially proud that three Coastal Artists(myself, Ellen Silva and Carl Mehler) were chosen for the cover of their massive brochure.
I love the Open Studios format- It give clients a chance to talk directly to the artists about their work. And you know that I love to talk Art!
I have the honor to be showing the  first weekend in a wonderful studio in Redwood City. I couldn't be more excited about this because this marks the first time that I've shown my art off of the Coast. Here are the pertinent details.

SILICON VALLEY OPEN STUDIOS

May 2nd & 3rd  11:00am-5:00pm

Follow the yellow signs to:
Emerald Hills
2559 Woodland Place
Redwood City
650.306.9218

Assemblage/Collage by Connie Andrews

Oil Paintings, Prints and Greeting Cards by
Barbara Greensweig

Jewelry and weaving wraps, tunics, and scarves by Deborah Jernigan

Fabric & Wearable Art by Andrea Niehuis

Wearable Art, and Jewelry by
Patt Sheldon

For more info:

No comments: